WHY OUR GREAT EMPIRES COULD NOT PREVENT FOREIGN INVASIONS ? Answer - Absence of UNITY
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
Ref : WHY OUR GREAT EMPIRES COULD NOT PREVENT FOREIGN INVASIONS ?
Answer - Absence of UNITY
1.Once upon a time Bharatham was ruled by various empires beginning with Mourya --- to chera, chola Pandya of south.
2. Now the question arises then how they failed to prevent Islamic invasions in the beginning and later christian rule?
3. Main Reason, Bharatham was not a united force then,
4. Now we did not learn any lessons from our experience in the pre- independent days,
5. At present, we still divided, though there is a cetral Government at Delhi,
6. The states are ruled by various regional parties, who always dis-agree with all centre's policies and instructions,
7. Look at Kejariwal at Delhi as CM, He is busy with finding faults of PM, abuse every step openly, and dreaming becoming CM, in Punjab,
8. This fool could not manage Delhi, restarting program to destroy Punjab soon,
9. Again watch Mamata at Bengal, another lunatic, no time for Bengal, immersed in many scandals, busy again to topple Modi Government at the Center,
10. Utter Predesh politics mainly between Yadav Group of family limited and Mayavathy private limited, Nehru group of family looking for the share of the cake,
11. Bihar, all decoits led by Fodder scam head Lalu and group of families, with assorted joker groups, decay the land of Biharies,
12. In the South, Tamil Nadu, the Dravidian parties, born and grown by strategy of hared towards Brahmin, North India, Hindi, always take pleasure in Srilankan Tamil Terrorist Group LTTE, and create trouble to the the Central Government, These DMK and AIADMK, BOTH ARE family limited groups, exploit it the people's sentiments and heavily depend on caste politics,
13. Once began with aim for caste less society Tamil Nadu is drowned in so deep in caste politics
14. Kerala is another part of Bharatham, where religion is predominantly used for power, Muslim and Christian in one bracket, Ezhava and scheduled castes and tribes in another bracket decide who rule here,
15. Again no sense of Governance in Kerala.
16. So what is the point ... we are still divided, by Caste, Religion, Region, Language, and many more possible
17. So it is no wonder to find answer why we could not prevent Islamic rule many years back and later British and various European colony rule,
18.Only thing we didn't loss is our Sanatana Dharma otherwise known as Hinduism, here we face severe blows from Muslims and christian groups on various issues,
19. Muslims and Christians here still do not respect our Upanishadic culture Sanatana Dharma, which is far Superior an divine than Islam and Christianity,
20. All talk of Secularism, but we are not, see this in Kashmir, Muslims drove away Hindus from Kashmir,
21. All states in Bharatham, need help at the hour of disasters, calamities, etc.; from the Central Government, but not agree or support the Union Government
22. SO WHERE IS THE UNITY, EVEN NOW WE LIVE IN HATRED AGAINST EACH OTHER !
My view -
1. We have to rethink, that Islam and Christianity made Bharatham a slave country for many years, because of our lack of unity..
2. To day we are repeating the same mistake, by State Governments non-cooperation with the Union.
3. It is urgent to wash away the dirt from political parties, develop honesty towards HOLY BHARATHAM
4. Do not make yourself fool, like Jallikattu issue, among many issues of disagreement which are not genuine,
5. We have many problems already, Nation needs hard work to march forward, do not waste your time silly things.