CPI(M), Congress adopting politics of compromise: Modi. Ref : OMMEN CHANY IS TELLING LIES, FOLLOWED BY LDF AND CONGRESS IN THE CENTRE - SRI RAJIV CHANDRASEKARAN.
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
Sub : CPI(M), Congress adopting politics of compromise: Modi
Ref : OMMEN CHANY IS TELLING LIES, FOLLOWED BY LDF AND CONGRESS IN THE CENTRE - SRI RAJIV CHANDRASEKARAN.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses an election meeting in KERALA
“A new model of politics has come up in Kerala. It is an adjustment politics, politics of compromise, politics of corruption and politics of contract to save each other”
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has come down heavily on the Communist Party of India (Marxist) [CPI(M)] and the Congress accusing them of pursuing politics of confrontation and compromise in Kerala and West Bengal and adopting callous attitude towards the developmental aspirations of the State.
“It is indeed surprising to comprehend the logic behind the politics of “gusti” and “dosti” (confrontation and compromise) adopted by the CPI(M) and the Congress in Kerala and West Bengal ahead of the upcoming Assembly polls,” Mr. Modi said.
The CPI(M) leaders during their election meetings in Kerala try to portray Congress leaders as corrupt and inefficient. The same leaders laud the Congress for its stature as a national party and its leadership for their statesmanship while addressing similar rallies in West Bengal, Mr. Modi said addressing a rally here on Sunday.
Terming Kerala as “God’s Own Land,” Mr. Modi said the progressive reforms ushered in by social reformers such as Sree Narayana Guru and Ayyankali uplifted the Dalits and weaker and marginalised sections. However, the politics of “adjustment” being shared on equated terms by the CPI(M) and the Congress pushed the State far behind in matters of development, Mr. Modi said.
Stating that around 250 of his party men had lost their lives owing to the political clashes unleashed by the CPI(M), the Prime Minister, without naming any person, alleged that some CPI(M) leaders accused in murder cases were eyeing for the Chief Minister’s post.
Pointing out the plight of Sadanandan, the BJP nominee from Koothuparamba segment in Kannur district, who was on the dais, Mr. Modi said the BJP activist had to lose both his legs in the attack by the CPI(M) workers. And most sadly such violence is shelved by the media, he said adding that he wanted to draw the attention of the media in the national capital.
Stating that his government always remained sensitive to issues raised by the areca and coconut growers in the district and neighbouring Karnataka, Mr. Modi said the “Pradhan Manthri Kisan Fasal Bheema Yojana” and the “Mudra Yojana” had come handy for the insured farmers and small-time entrepreneurs to avail themselves of easy loans in the range of Rs.10,000 and Rs.50,000.
Speaking in Malayalam, Mr. Modi urged the gathering to vote for the NDA nominees for ensuring comprehensive and sustainable development of the State.
Besides the NDA nominees contesting from the five Assembly segments in the district, the function was addressed by Union Minister D.V. Sadananda Gowda, party MP from Mangaluru Nalin Kumar Katteel, and senior BJP leader C.K. Padmanabhan.
1. SRI RAJIV CHADRASEKAR, RESPECTED INDUSTRIALIST AND RAJYA SABHA MP, SAYS : THAT,
2. THE CM OF KERALA IS TELLING LIES FOLLOWED BY UDF, LDF, CENTRAL CONGRESS BY MISINTERPRETING SRI MODI'S SPEECH AT KERALA ELECTION RALLY.
3. SRI MODI SAID:- THAT THE DEATH RATE AND NUMBERS OF CHILDREN IN KERALA IS GREATER THAN SOMALIA ( AND NOT COMPARED KERALA WITH SOMALIA.)
4. CM OF KERALA MISINTERPRET PM SPEECH AND MISGUIDE THE PEOPLE OF KERALA, SUPPORTED BY LDF AND CONGRESS ON THE WHOLE.
5. THE POLITICIANS IN THE TWO FRONTS ARE BEWILDERED , AND FAILED TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH.
MY VIEW POINTS -
1. I ASKED MY GRAND CHILDREN WHY THESE PEOPLE ( WHOLE OPPOSITION ) ARE NOT SINCERE TO OUR PM, AND OPPOSE THEIR FULL TIME BY BARKING, AGAINST HIM AND ABUSE EACH AND EVERY OCCASION, TOTALLY DISREGARD HIS VISION AND GOOD INTENTION AND GOVERNANCE ?
2. BOTH MY GRAND CHILDREN IN ONE VOICE SAID THAT GURU CHANAKYA IN HIS
ARDHA-SASTRAM MENTIONED :-
3. THE WHOLE WORLD ALWAYS OPPOSE GOOD AND SUPPORT EVIL, A TRUTH.
4. "YES, THERE IS NO NEWS THAN BAD NEWS" SOMEWHERE HEARD IN A JAMES BOND MOVIE!
5. PUBLIC WISH TO SEE, HEAR, TALK, ON ASURIC/DEMONIC/LIKE ACCIDENTS, CALAMITIES, MURDER, RAPE ETC, HENCE THE WHOLE MEDIA IS FOCUSED ON THESE, HENCE POLITICIANS ARE ALSO DO NOT WISH FOR A STABLE BHARATHAM.
6. THAT IS WHY THE COMMUNISTS ONCE SELECTED STUPIDS AND FOOLS AS PM, WHILE THIRD FRONT HAD A BRIEF HOLD OF POWER IN THE CENTRE, YOU ALL KNOW THIS VERY WELL.
Thank you for reading
To be continued with another topic ...