ASURAS:- CONTINUES:-

Present world is filled with Asura characters-( a study )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/

8. Bound by hundreds of bands of hope given over Lust and Wrath, they (asuras) strive to secure by unjust means  hoards of wealth for sensual enjoyment.


9.This to-day has been gained by me; this desire i shall attain; this is mine; and this wealth also shall be mine in future.


10. That enemy has been slain by me and others also shall i slay. I am the lord. I enjoy. I am successful, strong, healthy.


11.I am rich man and well born. Who else is equal to me? I will sacrifice, I will give. I will rejoice. Thus deluded by UN-wisdom.


12. Bewildered by many fancy, entangled in the snare delusion, addicted tom the gratification of Lust, they fall into foul hell.


13. Self-honoured, stubborn, filled with the pride and intoxication of wealth, they perform sacrifices in name with hypocrisy, without regard to ordinance.


14.Given over to egotism, power, haughtiness, Lust and Anger  these malicious persons (Rakshasas and rakshasis ) hate Lord who is within their bodies ( the chaithanya presence everywhere.)

In the modern world these asuras are almost majority, in thieves, burglers, rapists, killers, in persons who do atrocities in the name of Dowry, ragging criminals, smugglers, child abusers, our politicians, rulers,sellers, and the list is endless.

You may wonder how this earth sustain such demons, it is because The Lord is very kind and give opportunity to undo the criminal(asura) characters, and join the main stream of goodness. You know nature will not forgive as it is the Lord's Apara prakrithi, some major is awaiting, is delayed due to few very good people still in this land.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Biography :

Sivananda's Personality - 15.

20. BALASUNDARAM :