It was her manipulations of democracy that started its downward descent, a process that has expanded exponentially and diversified in every conceivable direction with the passage of decades.Part-3.
Respected family members of this great holy Nation.
Sub : Indira mistakes cost India dearly
Ref : The most pernicious legacy left behind by Indira Gandhi is the lumpenisation and criminalisation of politics.
20. Rajiv Gandhi, the young and modern grandson of Nehru, son of Indira Gandhi became the imprimatur of dynastic democracy.
This Nehru-Gandhi dynastic entitlement gradually started getting replicated across the country and spread to other political families of India.
Today, this legacy has become a political tradition in our democracy, a lasting contribution of the Congress dynasty.
21. Rajiv, the idealistic young man with a dream, assiduously continued the corrupt and lumpen political tradition.
His prime ministership started with an uncontrolled, state sponsored Sikh massacre and genocide, resulting in the death of thousands of innocent Sikh men and women, and destruction of their property, for which the only remorseless response he could offer was, "when a giant tree falls, the mother earth below shakes."
22. As on date, no Congress leaders who perpetrated and led the anti Sikh riots have been punished, and some continue to enjoy important positions in government today.
As I have repeatedly stated, it is only the greatness of the Sikh community that they have forgiven the Congress.
23. The Gandhi family can never wash their hands of their sins of sponsoring, and now protecting the genocide leaders.
They may have been able to secure friendly judges in India, but class action suits filed by Sikh organisations in the US for protecting perpetrators of Sikh genocide continue to haunt Sonia Gandhi even today.
24. Rajiv's achievements on the corruption front were inadvertent. Before departing from this world prematurely, the words Rajiv Gandhi, Bofors, Quattrocchi, and commissions had become bracketed together in common parlance.
The science of practising corruption with guaranteed protection against the arm of law and punishment, has become the forte of Rajiv's widow, Sonia Gandhi.
25. Her first great success, achieved after great perseverance and commitment, was the burial of the Bofors case, with able political assistance provided by both opposition and ruling parties, and the right CBI directors.
Bofors was the first of the "foreign hand" kind of defence related scams, a forerunner and inspiration for several more to follow — Scorpene, Tatra, Agusta Westland, Rolls Royce — that we have seen practised in the last ten years of the UPA government, under the chairpersonship of Sonia Gandhi, with a trusted Defence Minister, A.K. Antony.
And mind you, like Bofors, the first information of these scams almost always seemed to come from the foreign press.
CONGRESS AND NEHRU DYNASTY ALREADY IMMERSED IN MANY SCAMS, NOW THE CHOTTA NAWAB PRETENDS UNKNOWN THOSE SINS DONE BY HIS ANCESTORS, ROAM AS A LUNATIC, ABUSING PM.
Thank you for reading
To be continued....